Monday, July 20, 2009

FRIENDSHIP???

For me, Friendship is LIFE and we need friends in order to face the reality of life. Friends can help me to conquer all the difficulties of life. Without a friend it seems life is empty (that’s my opinion).

I have met a lot of people here in UAE, different nationalities and culture. It is not right judge other people thru his looks/appearance. Sometimes it’s hard to avoid giving a conclusion about a person whom I have met for the first time.

I am not a choosy person when it comes to friendship, I can deal with Nepali, Filipino, Egyptian, India, Sri Lankan and other nationalities. But of course, there is one at least who will stand out among the rest of these people not just defending on what he can give you but the idea of being a true person. He can teach you how to grow in a graceful manner. And help you to find a real meaning of life.

I want to tell you the truth, at my age still I asked myself “why I exist in this world? Why I need to struggle the so called “LIFE.” What is the reason why I need to continue my life and then later on I will die? Maybe someone from these people I can find the answer to my question.

No comments: