Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WORKING CONDITION







My working condition? Well, I start working at 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. (usually we have overtime (pay????), finished at around 7:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m.)

My daily routine:
6:30 a.m. - Wake up alarm, take a bath, brush my teeth, wear my uniform. (During those times, our flats really busy as all the people with the same schedule as mine were hurried in preparation for their everyday working duties.)
6:50 a.m. - Ready to go and waiting for the Public Vehicle at Bus Stand (taxi stand as they call it)
7:00 a.m. - Reach the store

Going to work without breakfast!!!

My work located at Abu Dhabi, HARDEE’S, I was assigned for the opening of our store (sometimes closing too). The first thing to do after I arrived was to clean the whole vicinity and make it sure everything will be in order and clean, swift the floor, clean the kitchen, the counter, remove the garbage etc. Then, prepare all the ingredients need for making hamburgers like cutting of onions, tomatoes, cucumber, letus, mushrooms, et al. It’s really a busy morning because I always alone when I do all those duties.

My co-workers arrive at around 8:00 a.m. and they will do the rest of their own duties. At 10:00a.m. customers are starting to enter and begin to order. It’s a busy hours again for me, I need to prepare their orders, fry the burger, grilled, put onion, tomatoes and all other ingredients for the hamburger. The order should finish at about 7 minutes or less. I need to prepare as fast I could with quality of course.

As my work load are really hectic, we don’t have scheduled lunch time and we are only allowed to have our lunch if there are only few or no customers inside the store. (I hope the management spare time to review our conditions, we are human anyway and needs food on time in order to be healthy and have at least enough strength to do our obligations and to avoid sickness).

Our store policy, serve the Customers with MAXIMUM SATISFACTION combine with “HEALTHY, CLEAN and QUALITY FOOD”. Anyway, customers are the reason why our store still existing. Customers are the one who provide us job so they should always get the SPECIAL/VIP treatment.

My everyday working schedule is really tiring but I need to do my duties and responsibilities everyday.

No comments: