Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MY DREAM COUNTRY

My dream country is USA. Why? We all know America is a land of MILK and HONEY. I set my mind, in USA I have a golden opportunities waiting for me out there.

We need to face NEPAL is one of the poorest country in the world, as a citizen of my country, I need to think something which I am sure will help me and my family to live a decent and fulfilling life. I know I have good fortune ahead of me.

Since my early age, I always think about going to America and establish my future, to get a good job and to have my own family in that country. Until now, this dreams still in my mind. Only the problem is ”how can this dream put into reality?” I don’t know anybody who can help me to fulfill my dreams.

I have tried on-line application via Internet, they’re just promise but the truth is, they just asked me to pay a certain amount in order to process the necessary papers. OK, if I send them money, how sure I am they can help me. I don’t know these people. I don’t even have the idea how they looks like.

Giving money as a payment for their promises is not assurance to be in the place I wanted to go. In case that my on-line application never succeeds, do they going to return the money?

I am sure there are many philanthropists out there who are willing to help me to have my dreams be real and never expect anything in return…. I am hoping….. so help me GOD

No comments: